Funky Fitzroy Vegan Food, Drink & Street Art Walking Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fitzroy, VIC
- Product code: MVTWT
- Fully inclusive - three full meals & drinks. Come hungry!
- Tasty food choices may include Vietnamese, Israeli street food, Mexican and plant-based ice cream (food options vary on group size/dietary requirements)
- Find out more about some of Melbourne's most renowned vegan businesses.
- Small-group tour—maximum 10 people—ensures a more personalized experience.
- Socialise with other people and discover the story behind the growing Melbourne vegan community.
- 3+ hour guided walking tour along Brunswick St, Fitzroy
- Visits to 4-5 vegan businesses
- Starters, shared main meals, dessert, and drinks (non-alcoholic unless specified)
What to expect during the tour?
You will meet your guide on Brunswick St. in Fitzroy at a location advised in your booking confirmation. From there, you will set out to explore some of the best vegan businesses along one of the meccas of the vegan lifestyle in Melbourne.
You will hear the story behind the growth of the vegan movement in the city, the background to each business and the history of the local area that lead it to be the go-to suburb for vegans in Melbourne.
Food will be provided at each venue, with all dietary requirements catered for. We will start the tour at a vegan grocery store, followed by starters and tasting plates at each food venue, as well as cruelty-free shopping at different retail stores.
** Please note, unfortunately, not all venues provide disabled mobility access